Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Haul!!


My Total out of pocket cost was 9.50. This might seem high, but I bought three gifts; a Minnie Mouse laptop (4.99), a memory foam pillow (5.99) and a makeup set (5.99-not shown).

Here's what else I got:
4 Welch's Sparkling Cider
3 Hallmark wrapping paper
3 Bic Bella Soleil Razors
3 Scunci hair bands (only two shown)
3 Movie Box M&M's
3 Dove Chocolate Bars
3 Mandarin Oranges
2 Thermacare
1 Olay Ribbons Body Wash
1 Gillette
1 3D Crest
1 Zest bar soap

Everything I wanted was available, except the Spinbrush. I plan to go back today for a few more Razors, Thermacare, Colgate and Secret Spray.

3 comments:

  1. Check out all of the coupon matchups for these deals at www.wildforwags.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you do this all in one transaction? Any chance we could get the match ups?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay-This was done in 4 transactions, using rr from one to pay for the next. Sorry I didn't get back to you in time for details on the matchups. I use www.wildforwags and www.iheartwags for great matchups and scenarios!

    ReplyDelete