Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 31, 2010

Walgreens 5/31/10 - Profit .93


Well one of those trips that doesn't go so well. This particular Walgreens was out of almost everything I went to get. Then cashier was very confused about my Off coupons and kept ringing things up and trying to take them off and trying to take off the coupons and when she was finished the register was indicating that I was owed $3.46. Well, she completely freaked out and in the process a line had formed behind me. She left the cash register, went outside and after a while, finally came back with a manager that could void the entire transaction. I was very patient and polite and when it was all said and done I only ended up getting the Ecotrin and a little stuffed Ladybug my daughter wanted to put with a gift for someone.


Ecotrin 3.49

Instant Reward - 1.49

Ladybug .99


Used $2.00 Ecotrin coupon


Cost 1.07 out of pocket

Recived 2.00 rr


Profit .93





No comments:

Post a Comment